Delete test objects from an object map
When you delete a test object from an object map, Functional Tester removes all references to the object.
To delete a test object from an object map:
- In the test object map, select the object you want to delete.
- On the test object map toolbar, click the Delete button or right-click and click Delete.
Functional Tester opens the Delete Test Object dialog box, which lists Recognition and Administrative properties for the object.
- Do one of the following steps:
- To list all the scripts that reference the object and that will be affected by the deletion, click Next.
- To delete the object, click Finish.
- To close the Delete Test Object dialog box without deleting the test object, click Cancel.
You can change the color of test objects in an object map.
Test object maps
New test objects in an object map
Searching for objects in a test object map
Create and using a test object map to test applications
Create a new test object map
Merging multiple test object maps
Add objects to a test object map
Insert dynamic test object
Converting dynamic test object
Use ClearCase with test object maps
Add a test object to an object map and a script
Editing object properties
Displaying associated scripts
Renewing a name in associated script(s)
Resetting object names to the default names in associated script(s)
Add test objects to a script
Add test object descriptions
Editing test object descriptions
Unifying two test objects
Maintaining a test object map
Renaming a test asset
Update recognition properties
Delete a test object map
Locating a test object in the application
Delete Test Object dialog box