IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 220.127.116.11
View composite requests
To access the composite request details of requests/transactions, click the Composite Request Indicator for that request/transaction.
Composite requests have the following features:
- Composite Method Trace: Displays the interrelated method traces across all requests involved in the composite request.
- Composite Stack Trace: Displays a continuous stack trace of all servers involved in the composite request which are still actively processing the request/transaction.
The availability of method-level data is contingent upon the configuration of the data collectors; they must be at L3 monitoring level in order to provide full method-level data. To provide Nested Request data, the data collector needs to at L2 monitoring level.
Since the monitoring levels of data collectors are independent, it is possible that method-level data is available for some, but not all, servers participating in a composite request. The Composite Method Trace presents all data it has, which means that the level of data presented from server to server might vary.
- Authorization and composite requests
- View a Composite Method Trace - SAD
- View a Composite Stack Trace - SAD
- View a Composite Request Detail - SAD
- View a Composite Request Detail - In-flight Request Search
- View a Composite Stack Trace - In-flight Request Search
- View a Composite Method Trace - In-flight Request Search
- View a Composite Request Detail - PAR
- View a Composite Method Trace - PAR
- View the Nesting Summary
- View a Method/Component Trace - Depth Drilldown detail
- View a Method/Component Trace - Depth Drilldown report
Parent topic:Composite requests