IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 188.8.131.52
View a Composite Stack Trace - SAD
The Composite Stack Trace page displays the stack traces of each server involved in the composite transactions that are actively processing their request/transaction.
The Composite Stack Trace is primarily useful for debugging composite transactions that are hanging, since there will be no stack trace data available if a composite transaction has completed by the time you access it.
View a Composite Stack Trace:
- From the top navigation, click...
Problem Determination > Server Activity Display
- Select a group from the group list box.
- Select a server from the server list box.
- Click the composite transaction indicator next to the request to view. The Composite Request Detail for that composite transaction opens.
- On the left navigation pane, click Composite Stack Trace. The Composite Stack Trace page opens and displays the stack traces of the servers that are actively executing participating requests.
Parent topic:View composite requests
Cancel a request
Change a thread's priority