IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 184.108.40.206
View a Method/Component Trace - Depth Drilldown report
Use the Depth Drilldown report to quickly identify problems with categories of nested request components used by a method and its children, by comparing the number of calls, Average Response Time, and Average CPU Time.
View the Depth Drilldown report of a method trace:
- From the top navigation, click...
Performance Analysis > Create Application Reports > application_report_type
- Click the data in the graph that you are interested in viewing more information about. The Decomposition report opens.
- Click the data in the Decomposition report that you want more information about. The Request Report Detail opens.
- Click the item in the detail of the report that you need more information about The Trace Report opens.
- Click the Drilldown View tab. The Drilldown View page opens to the Depth Drilldown Detail.
- Choose Depth Report from the list box. The Depth Drilldown Report opens.
Parent topic:View composite requests
Cancel a request
Change a thread's priority