IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 184.108.40.206
View the Nesting Summary
The Nesting Summary can help you to quickly identify problems with external resources used by a request.
View the Nesting Summary page:
- From the top navigation, click...
Performance Analysis > Create Application Reports > application_report_type
- Click the data in the graph that you are interested in viewing more information about. The Decomposition report opens.
- Click the data in the Decomposition report that you want more information about. The Request Report Detail opens.
- Click the item in the detail of the report that you need more information about The Trace Report opens.
- Click the Nesting Summary tab. The Nesting Summary page opens. You need to set the monitoring level of the data collector to at least L2 or L3 to capture data for the Nesting Summary.
Parent topic:View composite requests
Define a Capacity Analysis report
Define a Request/Transaction Analysis report
Define Top reports