IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 220.127.116.11
Define a Capacity Analysis report
The Capacity Analysis report provides you with the necessary information to evaluate the capacity of your system using supply and demand metrics.
To define a Capacity Analysis report:
- From the top navigation, click...
Performance Analysis > Create Server Reports > Capacity Analysis > group and server > Next
- Set the following options to filter the records returned in the report:
X - Axis Throughput per Minute and Users. Y - Axis System CPU (%), JVM/Process CPU (%), JVM/Process Memory (MB), and Response Time (ms).
- Click the check box to select Set Y-axis Max and enter the value you want to be set to the maximum.
- Click Next to continue creating the report. The Date Range settings page opens.
- Set the parameters to restrict the data returned in your report. For detailed instructions, see Understanding the Date Range Settings.
- Click View Report.
- Click Save to save the report.
- Click Save if you want to save the report. For more information see View saved reports.
Parent topic:Define reports
Understanding the Date Range settings
Define a Schedule report
E-mailing a report
Export a file
Modify a report
View a PDF file