Use application clientsAn application client module is a Java ARchive (JAR) file that contains a client for accessing a Java application. Complete the following steps for developing different types of application clients.
- Decide on a type of application client.
- Develop the application client code.
- Develop ActiveX application client code.
- Develop J2EE application client code.
- Develop pluggable application client code.
- Develop thin application client code.
Usage scenarioSamples galleryBefore you run the basicCalculator sample, verify that the Java Messaging Service (JMS) server is started.
See AlsoApplication clients
Install application clients
The clientUpgrade command
Migration tips for application clients
Application client troubleshooting tips