IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 126.96.36.199
WebSphere Portal Server workspace
The WebSphere Portal Server workspace displays overall statistics for each application server being monitored by the Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Agent.
Heap Usage History bar chart
Displays free memory size and used memory size (in kilo bytes) within the WAS's heap over time. The chart's flyovers display the exact values. This view displays data provided by the Garbage Collection Analysis attributes.
Response Time History graph, which shows the server response time to requests over time. This view displays data provided by the Request Times and Rates attributes. Request Rate History graph, which shows the rate at which requests have been received by this server over time. This view displays data provided by the Request Times and Rates attributes. Percent CPU Used History graph, which shows the percentage of the CPU that this server consumed over time. This view displays data provided by the Application Server attributes. Application Server Summary report Display overall information about this WebSphere application server, including JVM statistics and CPU usage statistics. Display data provided by the Application Server attributes. In the Application Server Summary report, each row represents a different region. When you right-click the link for a row, you can choose to go to...
- Selected Region - Application Server Summary
- Selected Region - Request Analysis
- Selected Region - Application Health Status
- Selected Region - Datasources
- Selected Region - Log Analysis
- Selected Region - JMS Summary
- Selected Region - Portal Summary
- Selected Region - Portlet Summary
All these links are disabled when TEMA is running on Distributed data collector.
Access the WebSphere Portal Server workspace
To access this workspace:
- Within the Navigator, expand appropriate node...
- Windows Systems
- Linux Systems
- UNIX Systems
- Within the node list, expand the entry that corresponds to the node you want to select.
- Within that node list of monitored applications, expand the list of WebSphere agents.
- Within the list of available agents, click the WebSphere Portal Server entry of your choice.
Parent topic:Workspaces for ITCAM Agent for WebSphere Applications