IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 220.127.116.11
The Enterprise Overview page shows a table of summary availability information for each server group.
To view the Enterprise Overview page, from the top navigation, click...
Availability > Systems Overview > Enterprise
For every server group ("ALL" is a group consisting of all servers communicating to the Managing Server) the table shows:
- A "traffic-light" indicator.
Green means good availability, orange means problematic availability, and red means an alert. The indicator is set based on comparing the current response time with a baseline time determined from the average for a certain time.
- Number of available servers, total number of servers in the group, and the percentage of servers that are available.
- A Maintenance Mode column displays if a server group has one or more WebSphere Dynamic Cluster members.
It shows the number of clusters in maintenance mode compared to the total number of servers in the group.
- A graph showing throughput (requests per 5 minutes) for the last hour.
- A graph showing the average response times, in milliseconds, over every 5 minutes for the last hour.
- A tool button.
To see availability information for individual servers in a group, click the name of the group. Group Overview page will open.
To see the activity for a group, click the tool button and select Server Activity Display.
To find a specific request for this group, click the tool button to select In-flight Request Search. The In-flight request search page will open.
To set the Enterprise Overview as the default page when you open the Visualization Engine, click Set as My Default page at the top right of the page.
To switch to the Group Overview, Server Overview, Alerts and Events, Problem Center, and Portal Overview use the tabs at the top of the page.
Parent topic:Systems overview