IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 22.214.171.124
View saved reports
After defining a report other than a Top report, there are six different reports that display various levels of detail: Trend report, Decomposition report, Method report, Request report, SQL report, and Trace report. The reports that you have access to vary depending on the criteria you select while creating your report. For example, on the Server and Report Type Selection page, depending on the Report Type you select, the following reports are available:
displays Trend, Decomposition, Request Detail, and Trace reports.
displays Trend, Decomposition, and Method Detail reports.
displays Trend, Decomposition, and SQL Detail reports.
displays Trend, Decomposition, and MQI Detail reports.
- Lock Analysis
displays Trend, Decomposition, and Lock Analysis Detail reports.
displays Trend, Decomposition, and Portal Page and Portlet Detail reports.
- Server Availability
displays the Trend report.
- System Resources
displays Trend, and Decomposition reports.
- Capacity Analysis
displays Capacity Analysis Detail report.
View the reports:
- From the top navigation, click...
Performance Analysis > View Saved Reports > report_name | Run Report
The Trend report opens first.
Use the left navigation to return to the Saved Reports page, Modify reports, or Save a report.
- Select an option from the Additional Details list box to decompose the Trend report.
- Click the bar displayed in the graph or a data point in the table to view more details. The Decomposition report opens.
- Click a section of the chart or a data point in the table to view more details. The Request/Transaction Report Detail page opens displaying the Detail data, the Summary, and the Worst Performers.
If you selected Request/Transaction Analysis as the Report Type, to access the Trace report:
- Click the Request Name to view the Trace report.
- The Trace report page - Nesting Summary page opens. For more information see View the Nesting Summary.
These instructions apply to all the report types available. However, remember that the reports available depend on the Report Type selected. Top reports have no additional detail.
Parent topic:Report management
Define a Capacity Analysis report
Define a Request/Transaction Analysis report
Define Top reports