IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 188.8.131.52
Server Activity Display - recent requests
The Recent Requests page displays list of the recently completed requests for the user to review the recent activity data on a per-server basis. The default maximum number of recent activity data is 100. The maximum number of recent activity data applies to each server. When the queue is full, the newest request data replaces the oldest data.
Open the Server Activity Display (recent requests) page:
If you have logged in from the Tivoli Enterprise Portal page, all the relevant information including the server group name and server name display automatically.
- From the top navigation, click...
Problem Determination > Server Activity Display > group and server
If you have come to this page directly from the Tivoli Enterprise Portal, the group name and server name display automatically. The Server Activity Display (active requests) page opens. The information for the selected server group displays.
- Click Recent Requests. The Recent Requests tab opens displaying the 100 most recently completed requests.
The Recent Requests tab has three main sections
- Server Information
- Recent Activity (Last Minute)
- Recent Requests (Last 100 Completed Requests)
Server Information provides details relating to the server. It also has a toolbox icon . You can click this toolbox icon to access direct links to the following features. The feature you select displays information specific to the group sever and server name you select.
- JVM Display
- System Resources
- Monitoring On Demand
- Data Collector Profiles
- Trap and Alert Management
Recent Activity (Last Minute) displays the following features. You can click a link to create a Recent Activity Report for the selected item.
- JVM CPU
- JVM Heap Size (MB)
- # of Requests
- # of live Sessions
- Average Response Time (MS)
Recent Requests (Last 100 Completed Requests) displays completed requests you can filter this information by Thread Type. To filter the recent request data:
- You can filter recent requests by selecting the options available on the Thread Type drop-down menu and then clicking Refresh to display the results.
- Click Thread Type, select one of the following options from the drop-down menu:
- Click Refresh. The active requests data displays based on the selected filter.
Sort the recent request data:
- Click a heading link:
- Client Requests
- Client Requests Start
- Response Time (ms)
- Accumulated CPU (ms)
- Idle Time (ms)
- Thread Type
- User ID
- The data refreshes sorted by the selected heading.
To view request detail, click the link in the Client Requests column.
Parent topic:Server Activity Display
Activate a thread
Server Activity Display - active requests
View the request detail