IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 18.104.22.168
View request detail
The Request Detail page provides data for one request only. Typically you arrive on this page by clicking a Client Request link on the Server Activity Display (in the Active Requests tab) page.
Through the left navigation of the Request Detail page, you can obtain a Stack Trace or Method/Component Trace, or view the Request/Session Object. If necessary, you can cancel a request, and change the priority or status of a thread.
Open the Request Detail page:
- From the top navigation, click...
Problem Determination > Server Activity Display
- Select a group and a server from the list boxes.
The Server Activity Display (active requests) page opens. The information for the selected server group displays unfiltered.
- Click the link in the Client Requests column.
- The Request Detail page for that request opens. This page displays data for that request only.
ResultsIf the request is not yet completed, you can perform the following additional actions on it:
- To suspend the request thread, select Suspend from the Change Thread Status control.
- To re-activate a suspended thread, select Active from the Change Thread Status control.
- To cancel the request, click the Cancel Request button.
- To change the priority of the request thread, select a priority from the Change Priority control.
- To view a Stack Trace, showing which methods were called to reach the current state of the request thread, click Stack Trace on the left navigation pane.
- To view a request object and session object, click Request/Session Object on the left navigation pane.
- To view a Method/Component Trace, click Method/Component Trace on the left navigation pane. From this view, you can search the trace and export it to a file.
Parent topic:Server Activity Display
Cancel a request
Change a thread's priority