IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 184.108.40.206
Delete a role
The Role Configuration page provides the functionality to delete your custom roles. Manage your custom roles based on the needs of your environment. You cannot delete a role while the system associates a user account with it.
To delete a role not assigned to a user account:
- From the top navigation, click...
Administration > Account Management > Role Configuration
- Click the X next to the role you want to delete.
- At the confirmation box, click OK.
To delete a role still assigned to a user account:
- From the top navigation, click Administration > Account Management > Role Configuration. The Role Configuration page opens.
- Click X next to the role you want to delete. A confirmation box displays.
- Click OK at the confirmation box. A list of the user accounts assigned to the role appears. Since the system assigned the role to a user account, you have to change the role of the user account on the Update Role page.
- Click the link to select the user account. The Modify User Account page opens.
- Click to select a role for the user account from the Role list box.
- Click Save. The system displays the Role Configuration page without the deleted role.
Parent topic:Role configuration
Create a role
Create a user account
Delete a user account