IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 220.127.116.11
Create a role
The Create Role page provides the functionality to create a custom role for your environment. Design the custom role to restrict and grant privileges specific to the needs for your environment.
Open the Create Role page:
- From the top navigation, click...
Administration > Account Management > Role Configuration | Create Role
- Type in the name of the new role.
- Click OK. The new role displays on the Role Configuration page.
- Click to select the privileges user accounts can access in the application monitor.
- Click Save.
- Click Reset to revert to the pre-modified settings.
Parent topic:Role configuration
Assigning a role
Create a user account