IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 22.214.171.124
Delete a user account
Manage your accounts by keeping them up-to-date. Delete existing user accounts from the application monitor on the User Profiles page.
To delete a user account:
- From the top navigation, click...
Administration > Account Management > User Profiles
- Click X or Delete on the last column of the user account to delete from the application monitor. A confirmation box displays.
- Click OK in the confirmation box to delete the user account, or click Cancel to return to the User Profiles page.
- If you select OK, the system deletes the user account and the User Profiles page no longer displays the deleted account.
- To sort by heading, click the heading you want to sort. Only underlined headings can be sorted. The page displays the results sorted by the selected heading.
Parent topic:User profiles
Create a role
Create a user account
Delete a role