IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 220.127.116.11
Define an MQI Analysis report
The MQI Analysis report provides the information for the MQI calls' performance in the requests that have been processed by the application server. You can also view the Trend report, Decomposition report, and detailed MQI report after defining the MQI Analysis report.
To define a MQI Analysis report:
- From the top navigation, click...
Performance Analysis > Create Application Reports > MQI
- Select yes or no to decide if you want the report to recur and click Next.
For the purpose of these instructions we are selecting no. If you want further instructions on scheduling reports, refer to Define a Schedule report.
- Select the group and the server on which you want to report from the list box.
- Click Next to continue creating the report. The Report Filtering options page opens. It displays the options based on the Report Type you select.
- Set the following options to filter the records returned in the report:
Throughput per Second, Throughput per Minute, Throughput per Hour, and Response Time (ms).
- MQI Call- BACK, BEGIN, CLOSE, CMIT CONN, CONNX, DISC, GET, INQ, OPEN, PUT, PUT1, and SET.
- Queue Manager
manager of the queue.
- Queue Name
Name of the queue.
- Request Type/Transaction Type
All, EJB, JSP, Servlet, CICS, Web Service, OTMA, VTAM, BTAM, APPC, Portal, and RMI-IIOP
- Request/Transaction Name
Unless you know the exact request string, always leave the field blank to return all requests or type in the specific request name.
- Method/Program/Component Trace
Leave the field blank to return all methods. Type in the specific method name if you know the method name you are looking for.
- Click Next to continue creating the report. The Date Range settings page opens.
- Set the parameters to restrict the data returned in your report. For detailed instructions, see Understanding the Date Range settings.
- Click View Report to view the report. To get a second data set for comparative analysis, click Next to open the Report Comparison page. The Report Comparison page opens.
- Select a report comparison type and view the comparison report by clicking View Report.
- Click Save if you want to save the report. For more information see View saved reports.
Parent topic:Define reports
Define a Schedule report
Understanding the Date Range settings