IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 188.8.131.52
Modify a report
After creating a report, you can modify the parameters of the report to suit your changing needs. Change the settings in the Server and Report Type Selection page, the Report Filtering Options page, the Date Range Settings page, and the Report Comparison page. Using this method, you can reuse, duplicate, and modify old reports for different application servers.
Modify a report:
- From the top navigation, click...
Performance Analysis > View Saved Reports > report > Modify
- Change the group or server, and click Next. The Report Filtering options page displays different options based on the report type you select.
While you are choosing a server by navigating through the groups, note that the final group name does not affect the data to be extracted for the preparation of the report. The group name is immaterial to the selection process when data is gathered. The report will compile all records that are generated by the chosen server regardless which group it belongs to.
- Select the filtering options for your report to examine and limit the type of records to include in the report.
- Click Next to continue creating the report. The Date Range Settings page opens.
- Set the parameters to restrict the data returned in your report. For detailed instructions, see Understanding the Date Range Settings.
- Click View Report to view the report. To get a second data set, click Next to open the Report Comparison page. The Report Comparison page opens.
- Select a report comparison type and view the comparison report by clicking View Report. The Trend report opens.
- Click Save if you want to save the report. For more information see View saved reports
Parent topic:Report management
Understanding the Date Range settings
Define a Schedule report
Run a report