IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 126.96.36.199
Contacting IBM Software Support
IBM Software Support provides assistance with product defects.
Before contacting IBM Software Support, your company must have an active IBM software maintenance contract, and be authorized to submit problems to IBM. The type of software maintenance contract that you need depends on the type of product you have:
- For IBM distributed software products (including, but not limited to, IBM Tivoli, IBM Lotus, and IBM Rational products, as well as IBM DB2 and WAS products that run on Windows, UNIX, or Linux operating systems), enroll in IBM Passport Advantage in one of the following ways:
- Online: go to the IBM Passport Advantage Web page (http://www.ibm.com/software/passportadvantage) and click How to Enroll
- By phone: for the phone number to call in your country, go to the IBM Software Support Web site (http://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/set2/sas/f/handbook/home.html) and click the name of your geographic region.
- For IBM eServer™ software products (including, but not limited to, IBM DB2 and WAS products that run in IBM zSeries , IBM pSeries , and IBM iSeries environments), you can purchase a software maintenance agreement by working directly with an IBM sales representative or an IBM Business Partner. For more information about support for eServer software products, go to the IBM Technical Support Advantage Web page (http://www.ibm.com/servers/eserver/techsupport.html).
If you are not sure what type of software maintenance contract you need, call 1-800-IBMSERV (1-800-426-7378) in the United States or, from other countries, go to the contacts page of the IBM Software Support Handbook on the Web (http://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/set2/sas/f/handbook/home.html) and click the name of your geographic region for phone numbers of people who provide support for your location.
Follow the steps in this topic to contact IBM Software Support:
- Determine the business impact of your problem.
- Describe your problem and gather background information.
- Submit your problem to IBM Software Support.
- Determine the business impact of your problem
- Describing your problem and gathering background information
- Submitting your problem to IBM Software Support
Parent topic:Support information