IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 126.96.36.199
Submitting your problem to IBM Software Support
You can submit your problem in one of two ways:
- Online: go to the "Submit and track problems" page on the IBM Software Support site (http://www.ibm.com/software/support/probsub.html). Enter your information into the appropriate problem submission tool.
- Do you have logs, traces, and messages that are related to the problem symptoms? IBM Software Support is likely to ask for this information.
- Can the problem be re-created? If so, what steps led to the failure?
- Have any changes been made to the system? (For example, hardware, operating system, networking software, and so on.)
- Are you currently using a workaround for this problem? If so, please be prepared to explain it when you report the problem.
If the problem you submit is for a software defect or for missing or inaccurate documentation, IBM Software Support creates an Authorized Program Analysis Report (APAR). The APAR describes the problem in detail. Whenever possible, IBM Software Support provides a workaround for you to implement until the APAR is resolved and a fix is delivered. IBM publishes resolved APARs on the IBM product support Web pages daily, so that other users who experience the same problem can benefit from the same resolutions.
For more information about problem resolution, see Search knowledge bases and Obtaining fixes.
Parent topic:Contacting IBM Software Support