IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 188.8.131.52
Describing your problem and gathering background information
When explaining a problem to IBM, be as specific as possible. Include all relevant background information so that IBM Software Support specialists can help you solve the problem efficiently. To save time, know the answers to these questions:
- What software versions were you running when the problem occurred?
- Do you have logs, traces, and messages that are related to the problem symptoms? IBM Software Support is likely to ask for this information.
- Can the problem be re-created? If so, what steps led to the failure?
- Have any changes been made to the system? (For example, hardware, operating system, networking software, and so on.)
- Are you currently using a workaround for this problem? If so, please be prepared to explain it when you report the problem.
Parent topic:Contacting IBM Software Support