IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 220.127.116.11
Install and uninstall a Language Pack on Linux and UNIX systems - WAS agent
A Language Pack enables user interaction with the agent in a language other than English. For example, when a Spanish language pack is installed, the Tivoli Enterprise Portal workspaces and the internal messages of the agent are displayed in Spanish.
To enable full support for a language, install the Language Pack on the agent host and all hosts where the Tivoli monitoring support files for the agent are installed (Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Servers, all Tivoli Enterprise Portal Servers, and all Tivoli Enterprise Portal desktop clients).
If you no longer want to use a language, uninstall the language pack for it.
Before installing or uninstalling a Language Pack, ensure that:
- The agent and the Tivoli Enterprise Portal Support Files are installed.
- The Java runtime environment (JRE) is available on every host where you are planning to install the Language Pack. (The JRE is required by IBM Tivoli Monitoring).
- You know the installation directories (ITM_home) for the agent and all other Tivoli monitoring components on which you are planning to install the agent. The default installation directory is...
- Install a Language Pack on Linux and UNIX systems
- Uninstall a Language Pack on Linux and UNIX systems
Parent topic:Install ITCAM Agent for WebSphere Applications on Linux and UNIX systems