IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 220.127.116.11
Install a Language Pack on Linux and UNIX systems - WAS agent
To install a Language Pack on Linux and UNIX systems use the installer on the Language Pack DVD. The procedure is the same on the agent host, Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Server, Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server, and Tivoli Enterprise Portal desktop client.
Perform the following procedure:
- Mount the Language Pack DVD. Make sure the full path to the mount directory does not include spaces.
- Start the installer from the Language Pack DVD:cd dir_name ./lpinstaller.sh -c ITM_home
- Select the language of the installer and click OK.
In this step, you select the language for the installer user interface, not the language pack to be installed.
- Click Next on the Introduction window.
- Select Add/Update and click Next.
- Select the directory where the the National Language Support package (NLSPackage) files are located. This is the nlspackage directory on the Language Pack DVD.
- Select ITCAM Agent for WebSphere Applications.
- Select the languages to install and click Next.
You can hold down the Ctrl key for multiple selections.
- Examine the installation summary page and click Next to begin installation.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish to exit the installer.
- If you are installing the Language Pack on a Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Server, Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server, or Tivoli Enterprise Portal desktop client, start the Manage Tivoli Monitoring Services utility, and use it to restart the server or client. If the Eclipse Help Server is running, restart it as well.
Parent topic:Install and uninstall a Language Pack on Linux and UNIX systems