IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 184.108.40.206
This workspace provides aggregated statistics of the usage information about the IMAP service and the POP3 service connectivity, especially for the performance-related connectivity.
This workspace displays data provided by the Workplace Mail IMAP/POPattributes.
- This workspace reports blanks for resource data on the first invocation if PMI data collection is configured for on-demand sampling (that is, if your site set configuration value Resource Data Collection Method to On Demand) or if you have not yet run applications that generate PMI resource data. To report resource data in this workspace after installing and configuring the data collector, use the WebSphere administrative console to set the appropriate PMI instrumentation level.
- Because of high overhead, the Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Agent provides on demand sampling by default. To activate PMI monitoring, first select this workspace and then select it again later. Each time you select the workspace, it displays the data collected during the interval between selections.
The following WebSphere Application Diagnostics features do not support the IMAP/POP workspace: configuration and links to the Managing Server Visualization Engine from the Tivoli Enterprise Portal.
The predefined workspace contains the following items:
- Active Sessions bar chart
Displays the number of active sessions during the sampling interval
- Authentication Failures bar chart
Displays the number of authentications failures during the sampling interval
- Workplace Mail report, which displays detailed information about the workplace mail for each protocol
Access the IMAP/POP workspace
To access this workspace from the Workplace Mail workspace, within the Navigator, use one of the following procedures:
Workplace Mail (right-click) | Workspace | IMAP/POP
primary Tivoli Enterprise Portal menu | View | Workspace | IMAP/POP.
Parent topic:Workspaces for ITCAM Agent for WebSphere Applications