IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 18.104.22.168
Servlets/JSPs - Selected Enterprise Application workspace
This workspace displays statistical data regarding the servlets and JSPs invoked by a single Enterprise application.
This workspace displays data provided by the Servlets JSPs attributes.
- This workspace reports blanks for resource data on the first invocation if PMI data collection is configured for on-demand sampling (that is, if your site set configuration value Resource Data Collection Method to On Demand) or if you have not yet run applications that generate PMI resource data. To report resource data in this workspace after installing and configuring the data collector, use the WebSphere administrative console to set the appropriate PMI instrumentation level.
- Because of high overhead, the Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Agent provides on demand sampling by default. To activate PMI monitoring, first select this workspace and then select it again later. Each time you select the workspace, it displays the data collected during the interval between selections.
The predefined workspace contains the following items:
- Worst Servlet/JSP Response Times bar chart
Displays the worst average response times (in milliseconds) for servlets and JSP invoked by the selected Web application
- Most Popular Servlet/JSP bar chart, which shows the servlet and JSP exception and request rates (in events per second) for the selected application
- Worst Servlet/JSP Error Rates bar chart, which shows the worst servlet and JSP error rates for the selected application during the interval
- Servlets/JSPs - Selected Web Application report, which displays performance information about the servlets and JSPs invoked by the application. For example, this report displays the average number of concurrent requests for a servlet and the amount of time it takes a servlet to respond to a request
Access the Servlets/JSPs - Selected Enterprise Application workspace
To access this workspace from the Web Applications workspace, use one of the following procedures:
- From the Web Applications report, right-click the link icon to the left of any row; then, from the pop-up menu, click Servlets/JSPs - Selected Enterprise Application.
- From the Worst Response Times bar chart, the Most Popular Web Applications bar chart, or the Worst Error Rates bar chart, right-click any bar; then, from the pop-up menu, click Link To > Servlets/JSPs - Selected Enterprise Application.
Parent topic:Workspaces for ITCAM Agent for WebSphere Applications