IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 184.108.40.206
- ITCAM Agent for WebSphere Applications
- ITCAM Agent for J2EE
- ITCAM Agent for HTTP Servers
Typically run on the monitored computers. The agents...
- Register within IBM Tivoli Monitoring
- Supply monitoring information to the Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Server
- Accept Take Action commands from the Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Server
Except for ITCAM Agent for HTTP Servers, the agents consist of two distinct components:
- data collector
- Monitoring Agent
The data collector can communicate with the Managing Server.
ITCAM Agent for HTTP Servers consists only of a Monitoring Agent; it does not include a data collector and does not communicate with the Managing Server.
Support files for the agents
Installed on the...
- Hub Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Server
- Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server
- Tivoli Enterprise Portal Client
- Enable IBM Tivoli Monitoring communication with the monitoring agent
- Provide the ITCAM for Application Diagnostics workspaces that display the monitoring information
A different set of support files is used for each agent.
Optional component of ITCAM for Application Diagnostics. Not a part of any of the agents. Communicates with the data collectors; its Visualization Engine provides a user interface for "deep dive" diagnostics information. The user can drill down from the Tivoli Enterprise Portal to the Visualization Engine when detailed information is required.
The Visualization Engine can also be used as a stand-alone user interface; this user interface is a good solution for software developers and performance analysts.