IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 220.127.116.11
Cancel a request
If an application request from the system is looping or abusing resources, it might be necessary to cancel the request. This terminates the request by throwing a run-time exception.
Cancel a request:
- From the top navigation, click...
Problem Determination > Server Activity Display
- Select a group and a server from the list boxes. The Server Activity Display (Active Requests) page opens.
- Click on the link in the Client Requests' column of the request that is hanging.
A Request Detail page opens, where click the Cancel Request button.
- Click Cancel Request. A confirmation box displays.
- At the confirmation box, click OK. Cancel a thread can cause JVM and application server instability. Use the Cancel Thread function only when absolutely necessary, and with careful consideration of the consequences.
Parent topic:Server Activity Display
Activate a thread
Change a thread's priority
Suspend a thread