IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 22.214.171.124
View a Method/Component Trace - flow view
The Flow View lists the method flow of the current request, in terms of the method/component entry and exit events in last in first out order.
View the flow view of a Method/Component Trace:
- From the top navigation, click...
Problem Determination > Server Activity Display
- Select a group and a server from the list boxes.
- Click the link in the Client Request column.
The Request Detail page for that request opens.
- Click Method/Component Trace on the left navigation pane. The Method/Component Trace (flow view) page opens. The last executed method displays first in the Method/Component Trace.
- Enter the Delta Elapsed Time and the Delta CPU Time value under the Threshold Highlighter table to highlight the data with the features to view throughout the whole trace.
- Click Apply. The Complete Flow View table displays the method flow list with the highlighted data that you selected to view.
- Click Reset to Default for using the default threshold highlighter value, if necessary.
- Click to select the number of rows of data to view per page from the Pagination list box. The Flow View tab refreshes displaying the number of rows of data you selected to view on each page.
To export the method/component trace to a comma-delimited file, click the Export to File button.
To export the method/component trace to a PDF file and view or save this file, click the View PDF button.
To export the method/component trace to a PDF file and e-mail this file, click the E-Mail button.
Parent topic:Server Activity Display
Cancel a request
Change a thread's priority