IBM Worklight v5.0.5 >
Develop IBM Worklight applications
The Worklight Platform provides a development and hosting framework for applications that run on smartphones and other consumer devices, including...
- Compatibility across multiple devices.
- Automatic provisioning of applications to devices.
- UI optimization and globalization.
- Uniform access to back-end enterprise data, processes, and transactions.
- Uniform persistence.
- Authentication model
- Automatic application protection from web attacks.
Worklight does not introduce a proprietary programming language or model that users have to learn. You can develop apps using...
- Native code (Java or Objective-C)
- Start with Worklight projects, applications, environments, and skins
- Development guidelines for mobile environments
- Development guidelines for desktop and web environments
- Development guidelines for using native API
- Develop the server side of a Worklight application
- Transport Worklight applications to test and production environments
- Authentication configuration
- Data synchronization with JSONStore