The installation roadmap lists the high-level steps for installing your product.
Roadmap for installing Rational Functional Tester
Perform these tasks to install Rational Functional Tester:
- Verify that your computer meets the minimum hardware and software requirements for installing the product.
- Verify that your user ID meets the requirements for installing the product.
- Review the rest of the planning information.
- Complete any necessary pre-installation tasks.
- From the Setup disk, do one of the following steps:
- If you are installing as an Admin, start the launchpad and click Install IBM Rational Functional Tester.
- If you are installing as a non-Admin, manually start the installation by running the userinst program.
- Install or update IBM Installation Manager, if necessary.
- In Installation Manager, click Install and install the product.
- Verify that the installation is successful.
- Perform any necessary post-installation tasks, such as configuring the appropriate product license.