Disassociating a Functional Test project from a Rational project
If you no longer want to associate a Functional Test project with a Rational project, you can disassociate it from a Rational project.
When you disassociate a project from the current Rational project:
- You cannot play back Functional Tester scripts, or test cases or suites that include Functional Tester scripts in the disassociated project from TestManager.
- TestManager deletes the test script source from the disassociated project.
- You cannot undo this operation. If you associate the Functional Test project with a Rational project again, TestManager creates a new test script source. For information about TestManager, see the Rational TestManager Help.
To disassociate a Functional Test project from a Rational project:
- Start Functional Tester and log into the Rational project.
- In the Functional Tester Projects view, right-click the Functional Test project to display a shortcut menu.
- Click Disassociate from current Rational Project.
Disassociate from current Rational project is available only if you have administrative privileges with the project.
- Click Yes.
Functional Tester removes the name of the Rational project that you associated with a Functional Test project from the Functional Test project in the Functional Tester Projects view.
Functional test projects and Rational projects
Create a Rational project
Associating a functional test project with a Rational project
Sharing a project