A product fix might be available to resolve your problem. You need to determine what fixes and other updates are available and install them appropriately.
Periodically, IBM might provide updates, such as interim fixes, fix packs, and refresh packs. For best results, install the latest updates when they become available.
To get your product fixes, use any of the following options, as applicable:
- If your product ships with the IBM Installation Manager:
- Start the Installation Manager:
- Start the Update wizard by clicking the Update icon. Installation Manager searches the service repositories where fixes are located, and lists the updates and fix packs that are available for installation.
- If new features were added in the fix pack, start the Modify wizard by clicking the Modify icon. Complete the wizard, selecting the features that you want to add to your software.
- If you do not have the IBM Installation Manager, search for and download the required fixes from the IBM Rational ® Support Web site:
- Go to the IBM Rational Support Web site at http://www.ibm.com/software/rational/support and in the Rational support task navigator, click Download.
- Select a product.
- Optional: Enter search terms.
- Clear the Utilities, APARs and Drivers check boxes. The Updates check box must remain selected.
- Click Search.
- From the search results, select an update and install it.
What to do nextTo keep informed about new updates and fixes for your product, sign up for weekly e-mail updates or RSS feeds of support content. For more information, see Subscribing to Support updates.
Troubleshooting process overview
Accessing release information
Searching knowledge bases
Subscribing to Support updates