Accessing release information
The download document for a product release contains information, or links to information, specific to the release, including new features, known problems and workarounds, and troubleshooting information.
Before you beginDetermine the product release that you need information about.
- Go to the IBM Rational Support Web site at http://www.ibm.com/software/rational/support and, in the Rational support task navigator, click Download.
- Select your product name.
- Clear the Utilities, APARs, and Drivers check boxes, leaving the Updates check box selected.
- Click Search.
- From the search results, click the download document for your current product release. The file name for the download document is the product name, release type (if applicable), and release or version number; for example, "IBM Rational ClearCase® Fixpack (220.127.116.11) for version 18.104.22.168."
- Browse this document for information or links to information about your product release.
Troubleshooting process overview
Searching knowledge bases