Create a project
We can update sites without creating a project. However, IBM best practice is to use projects for situations with multiple updates.
- From Projects on the site toolbar, select a template from the menu...
Create a new project from
If no project templates are available, contact the content owner to create a new project template to add to this menu.
- Enter a name for the project in the field.
By default, we see the user ID and the date as a sample project name.
- Click Create.
- Add authors and other owners to the project.
Manage Project | Properties
This facilitates collaboration.
- Optional. Change the project name
- Set up approval criteria
- Create custom actions
- Review the project history
Parent Projects: Organize and coordinate changes