IBM Telephone Directory V5.2
The IBM® Telephone Directory V5.2 application is a part of IBM Business Solutions Version 1.0 (5722-BZ1) and is a Web-based application that provides the ability to search, view, and manage entries in an LDAP directory.
IBM Telephone Directory can be used with a directory you may have already set up for your existing applications. Optionally, you can use the Web Administration GUI or the IBM Welcome Page V1.1 application to set up a new directory.
The following functions are provided:
- Ability to search by name, job responsibilities, e-mail address, telephone number, department, and division.
- Ability to see organizational structure (report to chart and department listings).
- Ability to store personalized information (pictures).
- Ability to initiate chat sessions with colleagues using Lotus® Sametime®.
- Ability to add entries to Lotus Sametime contact lists (also known as buddy lists).
- Ability to view and manage Enterprise Identity Mapping (EIM) registries.
- What's new for Version 5.2
Read this topic to learn more about functional, graphical, and packaging enhancements made to IBM Telephone Directory V5.2.
- Printable PDFs
See this page to download the documentation in a printable PDF format.
- Overview of IBM Telephone Directory V5.2
This topic provides an overview of the IBM Telephone Directory V5.2 application and how it interacts with different iSeries™ server components and various software components.
- Install IBM Telephone Directory V5.2
This topic provides information on how to install the application on your server, deploy the application into an application server run time, and configure the application.
- Administer IBM Telephone Directory V5.2
See this topic if you are an administrator of the IBM Telephone Directory V5.2 application. Information includes how to administer application entries and application properties.
- Use IBM Telephone Directory V5.2
This topic provides information on how to use the IBM Telephone Directory V5.2 application, including how to search, how to change your password, how to update and delete entries, and how to use Sametime and EIM integration in your application.
- Troubleshoot IBM Telephone Directory V5.2
Find troubleshooting information on the IBM Telephone Directory V5.2 application.
- Notices and limitations
This topic provides a list of known issues and limitations in the IBM Telephone Directory V5.2 application.