Learn about EJB applications
- Deploy EJB applications
- Modify the default EJB container configuration
- Develop EJB applications that use declarative security
- Use programmatic security, when declarative security is not enough
- Secure EJB applications during assembly
- Migrate EJB application components
- Assembling EJB modules
- Choose an access intent policy for EJB 2.0.x applications
- Troubleshoot access intent
- Enterprise beans
The Samples Gallery offers:
- Plants by WebSphere
Use the Plants by WebSphere storefront, customers can open accounts, browse for items to purchase, view product details, and place orders. The Plants by WebSphere application uses container-managed persistence (CMP), container-managed relationships (CMR), stateless session beans, a stateful session bean, JSP pages, and servlets.
- Basic Calculator
This is a basic calculator application that performs addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, using a stateless session bean.
See also the client application samples, such as Basic Calculator.