Use the Log AnalyzerTo view the service or activity.log using the Log Analyzer...
- Change directory to: $WAS_HOME/bin.
- Run the waslogbr script file...waslogbr.sh
This starts the Log Analyzer interface.
- Select File | Open.
- Navigate to the directory containing the service or activity log file.
- Select the service or activity log file and click Open.
- To analyze the records, right-click on a record in the tree on the left, select UnitOfWorkView from the right-click menu, and select Analyze. Now any records with a green check mark next to them match a record in the symptom database. When you select a check-marked record, you will see an explanation of the problem in the lower-right-hand pane.
When starting the Log Analyzer for the first time, or after the Log Analyzer preferences files of the users have been deleted, the following message is displayed in the Log Analyzer's shell windowCannot open input stream for waslogbrsys
You can disregard this message, as it is informational and not indicative of abnormal operation.
WAS includes the following Log Analyzer files for use with the WebSphere Commerce Suite...
You can ignore these files.
See AlsoLog Analyzer main window
Log Analyzer find window
Log Analyzer Preferences notebook - General
Log Analyzer Preferences notebook - Proxy
Log Analyzer Preferences notebook -- Logs
Log Analyzer Preferences notebook -- Analyzer output
Log Analyzer Preferences notebook -- Record
Install the Log Analyzer silently
Accessing the Log Analyzer help files