UDDI, Web Service, and SOAP component troubleshooting tips
If you are having problems deploying or executing applications that use WAS Web Services, UDDI, or SOAP...
- Review WSIF troubleshooting tips.
- View the JVM logs for the target appserver
- Run the Log Analyzer on the server's service log.
- View the error log of the HTTP server to which the SOAP request is sent.
- View the run-time behavior of the SOAP component in more detail, by enabling trace for org.apache.soap.* and com.ibm.*.soap*.
- Browse the Web site http://xml.apache.org/soap/ for FAQs and known SOAP issues.
If none of these steps solves the problem, check to see if the problem has been identified and documented using the links in Diagnosing and fixing problems: Resources for learning. If you do not see a problem that resembles yours, or if the information provided does not solve your problem, contact IBM support for further assistance.
For current information available from IBM Support on known problems and their resolution, see IBM Support page.
IBM Support has documents that can save you time gathering information needed to resolve this problem. Before opening a PMR, see IBM Support page.
See AlsoTroubleshooting installation problems