Develop your own monitoring applicationsUse the PMI interfaces to develop your own applications to collect and display performance information.
There are three such interfaces - a Java Machine Extension (JMX)-based interface, a PMI client interface, and a servlet interface. All three interfaces return the same underlying data. The JMX interface is accessible through the AdminClient tool. The PMI client interface is a Java interface that works with Version 3.5.5 and above. The servlet interface is perhaps the simplest, requiring minimal programming, as the output is XML.
- Developing your own monitoring application using PMI client .
- Developing your own monitoring applications with PMI servlet
- Compiling your monitoring applications
- Running your new monitoring applications
- Accessing PMI data through the JME interface.
See AlsoPMI client interface
Develop own monitoring applications with Performance Monitor Compiling monitoring applications Run new monitoring applications Setting monitoring levels for individual enterprise bean methods Develop own monitoring application with the Java Management