Manage your blogIf you are the blog owner, click Settings to edit, manage, or configure your blog.
About this taskSettings is a central location where you can edit the properties for one or more of your blogs.
- From the My Blogs page, click Settings for a blog and choose any of these options to edit, manage, or configure a blog:
- General opens the general settings page for the blog so that you can view or edit settings that control how users interact with your blog.
- Authors lets you add authors or manage user permissions for your blog.
Note: If your blog is a community blog you are directed back to the community to manage blog membership from there.
- Theme controls the look and layout of your blog.
Note: If your site administrator has enabled theme customization, you will also see a Templates tab for editing theme templates.
- When you are done with management tasks, open a blog or return to the Public Blogs page.
Edit general blog settings
The settings for a blog are a combination of preferences for how you would like users to interact with the blog, and basic settings such as the blog name and description. You can edit all of the settings for a blog that you own.
Manage blog entries
As the blog owner, you can view and manage all of the entries in your blog from the Entries page.
Manage blog comments
View and manage comments that are posted to your blog.
Viewing the hit count for your blog
You can view the hit count for your blog from the Referrer page.
Change the look of your blog
The blog theme controls the layout and color-scheme of your blog. When you create a new blog, you select from one of the built-in themes.
Delete a blog
If you are a blog owner, you can permanently remove a blog.
Parent topicBlogs overviews, how-tos, and FAQs