Manage blog commentsView and manage comments that are posted to your blog.
About this taskYou can view all of the comments for your blog from a central location. If you are a blog owner and you checked the Moderate Comments setting for your blog, you can review and manage comments from the Comments page.
Note: In some organizations, the site administrator disables this application. In that case, the administrator must specifically assign you a moderator role for you to review and manage blog entries and comments.
- Select the blog you want to work with from the My Blogs page.
- Select Entries or Settings.
- Select Comments.
All of the comments posted to the blog are listed, with information including author, status, and entry name. You can manage comments from this view.
- To filter the set of comments, use the Date options to see comments for a particular date or date range.
- Click the Require Approval tab to view and manage comments awaiting approval.
- Select one or more comments and click one of the following:
- Approve to publish the comment to the blog.
- Reject if you do not want to publish the comment. You are prompted to enter an optional reason for rejecting the comment, which is sent in a notification email to the comment author. The author has the option to edit the comment and resubmit it for your review.
- Delete to permanently remove the comment.
- Click the Published tab to view published comments.
From this tab you can edit comments, reject them and remove them from the blog, or delete them.
- Click the Rejected tab to view rejected comments.
From this tab you can edit comments, approve them for publishing to the blog, or delete them.
Parent topicManage your blog