Manage a community wikiAfter adding a wiki to your community, you can edit the wiki description, hide the wiki, or remove it from the community.
About this taskAs a community owner, you can edit basic information about the community wiki, change the membership role of members, and suspend wiki activity or remove the wiki from the community.
Note: You must be logged in to IBM Connections to perform wiki management tasks.
- To edit the wiki description:
- Select Community Actions -> Edit Community at the top of the Overview page and click the Wiki tab.
Note: You can also select Edit from the widget action menu.
- Edit the information in the Description field and then click Save.
- To edit membership roles:
- Select Community Actions -> Edit Community at the top of the Overview page, and then click the Wiki tab.
- Select Editor or Reader in the Members area, and then click Save.
Note: The role that you select is given to all members of the community.
- You can also perform the following management tasks from the community's Overview page by clicking the Actions icon in the Wiki widget title bar and selecting from the menu that displays: in the Wiki widget title bar and selecting from the menu that displays:
- To move the widget up or down the Overview page, choose Move Up or Move Down as appropriate.
- To hide the wiki, select Hide and confirm that you want to temporarily remove the wiki from the community.
When you are ready to resume wiki activity, click Community Actions -> Customize to open the content palette, click Hidden, and select Wiki to restore the wiki to the community. Any content previously added to the wiki is also restored.
- To delete the wiki and all its content, select Remove and confirm that you want to permanently remove the wiki.
Parent topicUse a community wiki
Add a wiki to a community
Work with community widgets
File Type Size File Name Created On image/x-png 1 KB iconActions.png 4/6/11 6:55 PM