Downloading fixesDownload fix packs and interim fixes from the IBM support web site.
Before you beginList all the fixes that you have already installed by completing the following steps:
- Open a command prompt and change to the lotus_connections_root/updateInstaller directory.
- Run the following command:
updateSilent.sh|bat -installDir <lotus_connections_root> -fix -applications <application_name>
where <application_name> is one of the following IBM Connections applications:
Use a comma or semicolon to delimit multiple applications. If you do not provide this variable, all installed fixes will be listed.
About this taskTo download fixes, including interim fixes and fix packs...
- Go to the
- Select Lotus from the product group menu, IBM Connections from the Product menu, your currently Installed version, your Platform, and then click Continue.
- Use one of the available search methods to identify the fix that you wish to install.
Tip: Select Recommended to see a list of recommended fixes for your release.
- Follow the online instructions to download the fix to a temporary directory.
- Extract the contents of the fix file and then copy the extracted files to the following directory:
- AIX or Linux: lotus_connections_root/update/fixes
- Microsoft Windows: lotus_connections_root\update\fixes
Note: If a fixes subdirectory does not already exist in the update directory, create it. You need to specify this directory when you install fixes.
Parent topicUpdate IBM Connections 3.0.1
Install interim fixes
Install fix packs
Setting the WAS_HOME environment variable
Install fixes as a non-root user
Getting product fixes
August 5, 2011 12:18:46 PM
Aug 5, 2011 12:18:46 PM 2 Jul 23, 2011 5:41:05 PM 1