IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 188.8.131.52
The Scheduler workspace contains data for the Scheduler service. The scheduler service schedules and tracks the starting and stopping of applications.
This workspace displays data provided by the Scheduler attributes.
- This workspace reports blanks for resource data on the first invocation if PMI data collection is configured for on-demand sampling (that is, if your site set configuration value Resource Data Collection Method to On Demand) or if you have not yet run applications that generate PMI resource data. To report resource data in this workspace after installing and configuring the data collector, use the WebSphere administrative console to set the appropriate PMI instrumentation level.
- Because of high overhead, the Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Agent provides on demand sampling by default. To activate PMI monitoring, first select this workspace and then select it again later. Each time you select the workspace, it displays the data collected during the interval between selections.
The predefined workspace contains the following items:
- Highest Task Failures bar chart, which shows the number of the task failure count. The y-axis headings correspond to the row number of the Scheduler report
- Highest Completed Tasks bar chart, which shows the number of the task finished count. The y-axis headings correspond to the row number of the Scheduler report
- Scheduler report, which displays information about the scheduler data, including task finish count, task failure count, task expiration rate, task finish rate, and task run rate
Access the Scheduler workspace
To access this workspace:
Within the Navigator...
Systems | node WebSphere agents | WebSphere application server | Scheduler
Parent topic:Workspaces for ITCAM Agent for WebSphere Applications