IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 22.214.171.124
High Availability Manager workspace
The High Availability Manager workspace provides aggregated information about high availability managers.
This workspace displays data provided by the High Availability Manager attributes.
- This workspace reports blanks for resource data on the first invocation if PMI data collection is configured for on-demand sampling (that is, if your site set the Resource Data Collection Method configuration value to On Demand) or if you have not yet run applications that generate PMI resource data. To report resource data in this workspace after installing and configuring the data collector, use the WebSphere administrative console to set the appropriate PMI instrumentation level.
- Because of high overhead, the Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Agent provides on demand sampling by default. To activate PMI monitoring, first select this workspace and then select it again later. Each time you select the workspace, it displays the data collected during the interval between selections.
The predefined workspace contains the following items:
- Local Group - History graph, which shows the number of local groups.
- Group State Rebuild Time - History graph, which shows the time taken to rebuild the global group state in milliseconds.
- High Availability Manager report, which displays information about the high availability manager, including group state rebuild time, bulletin-board subjects, bulletin-board subscriptions, bulletin-board rebuild time, and local bulletin-board subjects
Access the High Availability Manager workspace
To access this workspace:
Within the Navigator...
Systems | node | WebSphere agents | WebSphere application server | High Availability Manager
Parent topic:Workspaces for ITCAM Agent for WebSphere Applications