IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 220.127.116.11
Alarm Manager workspace
Aggregated information about the alarms for each work manager.
This workspace displays data provided by the Alarm Manager attributes.
- This workspace reports blanks for resource data on the first invocation if PMI data collection is configured for on-demand sampling (that is, if your site set configuration value Resource Data Collection Method to On Demand) or if you have not yet run applications that generate PMI resource data. To report resource data in this workspace after installing and configuring the data collector, use the WebSphere administrative console to set the appropriate PMI instrumentation level.
- Because of high overhead, the Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Agent provides on demand sampling by default. To activate PMI monitoring, first select this workspace and then select it again later. Each time you select the workspace, it displays the data collected during the interval between selections.
The predefined workspace contains:
- Highest Alarm Rate bar chart
Displays the five highest number of alarms fired per second
- Work Manager Alarms report, which displays detailed information about the alarms for each work manager
Access the Alarm Manager workspace
To access this workspace from the Thread Pools workspace, use one of the following procedures:
- Within the Navigator...
Thread Pools entry (right-click) | Workspace | Alarm Manager
- From the primary Tivoli Enterprise Portal menu, pull down the View menu, and select Workspace > Alarm Manager.
Parent topic:Workspaces for ITCAM Agent for WebSphere Applications