IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 22.214.171.124
You can use this feature to select classes to use in Memory diagnosis. All memory classes are included for memory leak diagnosis in L3 mode by default. Memory diagnosis can be restricted to a selected combination of allocating and allocated classes.
- In the DC Profiles Menu, click Memory Diagnostic.
- To add heap allocation classes click New.
- In the New Allocating Class Name field, type the name of the class that allocates objects to Memory Diagnosis. New Allocating Class Name identifies the name of a class or classes to be modified.
- In the New Allocated Class Name field, type the name of the class allocated to include in the Memory Diagnosis. The New Allocated Class Name identifies the specific heap allocation requests within the class or classes.
- Click Add to add the class to the Allocated Classes to monitor list.
- In the Allocated classes to monitor list, select the check box for the class name you want to add to the Allocating classes.
- Click Apply and Save to save the class to the Heap Allocations list.
- To remove a class from the Allocated Classes to monitor list, select the check box then click Delete then click Apply and Save to implement the changes.
- To edit a class, from the Heap Allocations list, click the class name, make the necessary changes then click Apply and Save.
- To delete a class from the Heap Allocations list, select the check box then click Delete then click Apply and Save to implement the changes.
- Custom MBeans
- Configure a data collector profile
- Data Collector Profiles
- Edit data collector profiles
- Add and remove data collector profiles
- Install a profile on a data collector
- Uninstall a data collector profile
Parent topic:Configure a data collector profile