IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 22.214.171.124
Add and remove data collector profiles
You can add or remove data collector profiles at any stage.
Access the Data Collector Profiles using one of the following methods:
- From the main menu, click...
Administration > Server Management > Data Collector Profiles > Problem Determination > Server Activity Display > [Active Requests tab | Recent Requests] > toolbox icon
The page has two main areas; the DC Profiles Menu and the Profiles area of the page. You can use the DC Profiles Menu to edit, add, and remove configurable items from profiles. You can use the Profiles area of the page to add, edit, and remove data collector profiles.
- Click Profiles to view a list of existing profiles.
- Click DC Profiles Menu to view a list of available data collectors.
- To add a profile, click New.
- In the Name field, type the name you want to give the profile.
- Click Apply.
- In the DC Profiles Menu, click the items you want to configure to add to this profile.
- For more information see Configure a data collector profile.
- Then click Save to add the profile to the list of Data collector profiles.
- To delete a profile select the check box then click Delete.
When you delete a profile that is assigned to a data collector the status of the profile changes to Outdated in the Profiles Installed list. The data collector needs to be restarted for the changes to take effect.
- Data Collector Profiles
- Edit data collector profiles
- Export a data collector profile
- Import a data collector profile
- Configure a data collector profile
- Install a profile on a data collector
- Uninstall a data collector profile
Parent topic:Data Collector Profiles