IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 220.127.116.11
Create a Memory Analysis report
Investigate potential memory problems related to garbage collection and the JVM heap size by using the Memory Analysis. When there is over 24 hours of data, your reports will show the last 48 hours; in all other cases, the last 60 minutes of data will display.
Create a Memory Analysis report:
- From the top navigation, click...
Problem Determination > Memory Diagnosis > Memory Analysis
- Select a group and a server or all servers from the list boxes.
- Select the Analysis Type: Garbage Collection or Java Heap Size.
- Click Next.
- In the Metric Selection, select the option that contains the two metrics you want to compare.
- Click View Results. The Memory Analysis report displays.
- Use the Memory Analysis Options, you can select a different group or server, compare two different metrics, or view a different time increment. A new report displays based on your new selections. If there is over 24 hours of data available, your report will show the last 48 hours. Otherwise your report will display the last 60 minutes.
Parent topic:Memory Analysis
Create a Memory Leak Candidate Finder report
Create a Memory Leak Confirmation report
Set up a Heap Analysis