IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 220.127.116.11
Create a group
Combine servers into groups to streamline daily server maintenance. The Create Group page provides the functionality to create groups of servers and grant users access to those groups.
Create a group:
- From the top navigation, click...
Administration > Server Management > Server Groups > Create Group
- Enter a unique group name in the text box.
- Enter a description in the text box.
- Enter the Server Group Response Time Thresholds.
- Enter the Portal Response Time Thresholds. (If you have a portal server, configure the thresholds for portal.) Optional.
- Click to select a baseline definition and fill out the information. Steps 5 through 7 are all default settings based on the settings on the System Properties page under Configuring the Enterprise Overview Display section.
- Click to select the server name in the All Servers box.
- Click Add to select the server for the group. The server name appears in the Servers in Group box. To select multiple servers, hold down the shift key during your selection. To add multiple servers non-continuously, Ctrl + click the servers for selection.
- In the Servers In Group box, select the server you want to remove and click Remove to delete the server from the group. The server name disappears from the Servers in Group box.
- Select the user and click Add to grant users access to the group. The user name appears in the Granted Access box.
- Click Remove to remove the user's access to the group. The user name disappears from the Granted Access box.
- Click Save to save the group's settings.
Parent topic:Server groups
Configure a data collector
Configure the Enterprise Overview display
Create a configuration