Program guide > (deprecated) Partitioning facility > An example of the partitioning facility > Run operations for the partitioning facility > Monitor transaction performance statistics
Deprecated feature: The partitioning facility (WPF) feature is deprecated. You can configure partitioning with WebSphere eXtreme Scale.
Monitor partitions through the deployment manager
Before you beginFor this section, Microsoft Internet Explorer is required. Also, an Adobe SVG plug-in is used. Launch the browser if one is not already connected to the deployment manager to http://<hostname>:9060/ibm/console.
About this taskEnsure the cluster is started, and in a separate window, launch the looping launchclient command described previously. This populates the transactions for view within the deployment manager.
- In the administrative console select Runtime Operations > Runtime Map.
- Modify the map preferences and select Apply. For this example, use these required preferences:
- Change Set Refresh Rate to 15
- Set Layer 1 option to Application
- Set Layer 2 option to Partition
- Set Layer 2 Displayed Entity field to WPFKeyBasedExample
- Set static type to cumulative
Parent topic:Monitor transaction performance statistics
Monitor transaction performance statistics